Five thousand vulnerable persons, many of them widows and the aged in Bolori 1 and 2 wards, were beneficiaries of Sunday’s food palliatives, authorized by...
- Residents, President Pledge to Attract Development to Sabo GRA Community
- Covid-19: el-Rufai Commend UNICEF, Others for Support over Returnee Almajiris …..reunites 213 with their families
- Zulum Attends Eid Amidst Strict COVID Prevention
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Initiates Global Emergency Food Relief for Ministers of the Gospel
- COVID-19: National Eye Centre Strategize to Prevent Workers from Infection …..Maintains Emergency Services